Thursday 25 September 2014

superhero reflection


We have been learning to be creative, use our key competencies, work hard to overcome challenges and help others to be able to share our best. We have written a story and made a MTV to demonstrate this learning. This is a reflection all about my cool learning. I am Amazing!My favourite movie was justus

The reason why that movie was so good was because it has detayl


The best part of my movie was when my red hulk gose down to hulk smash


The best thing about my group was working in a team


My movie could have been better if I have been joning in with my grop



Key Competencies:

I demonstrated self management by doing the right thing


I demonstrated thinking when I am learing with my grop


I demonstrated participation by thinking and lisning to my grop


I demonstrated relating to others when I am being good friend


My movie was creative and exciting because it had lots of detail

1 comment:

  1. Your movie turned out great in the end Ioane. Remember how hard you boys had to work to make sure that everyone joined in and played their part. Make sure that next time you are always thinking about what your job is and how you can best contribute to your group.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.